- transmission transmission slipping in the 2010 MAZDA6 at 52052 miles
- engine engine failure in the 2009 MAZDA6 at 112384 miles
- accessories - interior melting dashboard in the 2009 MAZDA6 at 85312 miles
- windows / windshield excessive condensation on inside of windows in the 2011 MAZDA6 at 2526 miles
- wheels / hubs uneven tire wear in the 2011 MAZDA6 at 21103 miles
- windows / windshield sunroof glass exploded in the 2011 MAZDA6 at 30000 miles
Yellow Sac Spiders think the smell of gasoline is lovely this time of year, especially inside of Mazda6 engines. It’s cool …. I didn’t want to sleep tonight anyway.
Parts supplier, Takata, manufactured defective, shrapnel-hurling airbag inflators that need to be recalled. The issue affects 34 million+ vehicles spread out across 24 brands, making it one of the largest (and most dangerous) recalls in automotive history.
The materials used in certain Mazda dashboards can’t stand the heat of the sun, which is unfortunate when you consider that they sit under it all day long. Perhaps feeling the heat from a class-action lawsuit, Mazda extended the warranty coverage f...
Mazda owners are experiencing warning lights, valve stem corrosions, and sudden tire blowouts that can all be traced to issues with the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). Law firms are currently gathering information about potential class-action lawsuits.