- clutch clutch failed in the 2010 MAZDA3 at 37627 miles
- transmission gear whine in the 2012 MAZDA3 at 55646 miles
- clutch premature clutch failure in the 2012 MAZDA3 at 22621 miles
- accessories - interior seat bracket broke in the 2010 MAZDA3 at 78054 miles
- seat belts / air bags spontaneous deployment of air bag in the 2012 MAZDA3 at 39180 miles
- clutch clutch failure in the 2009 MAZDA3 at 31848 miles
The materials used in certain Mazda dashboards can’t stand the heat of the sun, which is unfortunate when you consider that they sit under it all day long. Perhaps feeling the heat from a class-action lawsuit, Mazda extended the warranty coverage f...
Mazda has been known to dodge warranty claims on their allegedly defective clutch systems. So much for that ‘bumper-to-bumper’ guarantee. A lawsuit has been filed by owners tired of replacing their clutch early and often and while Mazda tried to get it dism...
Mazda owners are experiencing warning lights, valve stem corrosions, and sudden tire blowouts that can all be traced to issues with the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). Law firms are currently gathering information about potential class-action lawsuits.