- accessories - interior infotainment system not working properly in the 2016 CX-9 at 4309 miles
- body / paint parts missing at delivery in the 2016 CX-9 at 250 miles
- suspension rear suspension making noise in the 2016 CX-9 at 9000 miles
- drivetrain 4wd high load indicator on in the 2016 CX-9 at 8000 miles
- accessories - exterior blindspot monitoring system not working properly in the 2016 CX-9 at 1735 miles
- wheels / hubs tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) malfunction in the 2016 CX-9 at 2700 miles
Parts supplier, Takata, manufactured defective, shrapnel-hurling airbag inflators that need to be recalled. The issue affects 34 million+ vehicles spread out across 24 brands, making it one of the largest (and most dangerous) recalls in automotive history.
- 2016 11 complaints 3.87 (100)